Saturday, July 23, 2011

Doing well & Thinspo














First I would like to thank everyone for their support and advice. It has really helped me and made me feel much better about these days and this decision. I really appreciate each and every bit of it.
So far I've done well on my goal of a "normal" diet. Sometimes it is terrifying to eat this much but I am slowly adjusting. The first day I had a relapse and just started running laps around my neighborhood at night desperately trying to erase what I had eaten. As of now I can eat about 1200cals a day. It is freaking me out but I can manage. And my weight went up the first two days but back down again today so that gave me a bit of peace of mind. I pray a lot, sometimes eating like this feels harder than "starving." Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well! I miss you guys <3

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and I'm glad you're doing better. :]
    I wish you a good day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maja (: I hope you have a great day too <3

    ReplyDelete